Watch out ladies, I’ve got my Leupolds…
I used to refer to my eye protection–regardless of where I got said eye protection or who made it–as my “birth control glasses.” It doesn’t matter how square and manly your jaw nor how many bicep curls you did when you’re wearing shooting glasses; we all look like dorks in them. That is, of course, unless you’re rocking some Leupold Performance Eyewear, which are everything you want in eye protection and everything you wish your sunglasses could do.
These sunglasses do a lot of heavy lifting when it comes to making me look good–seriously, these are some load-bearing sunglasses–but they’re also built to do heavy lifting against stray birdshot, gases, and the other detritus you’ll get from shooting. Available in five frame styles, all are made from lightweight, ballistic-rated materials and ship with scratch-resistant, polarized lenses as rugged and clear as those featured in Leupold’s legendary riflescopes. Three of the five styles–the Packout, Switchback, and Tracer–meet or exceed ANSI Z87.1 high-velocity impact standards for eye protection.
Here’s the part that has me jazzed about spending nearly $200 on performance eyewear. Unlike all of the other sunglasses you have ever owned, it’s not possible to scratch the polarization off of the lenses. It’s not just that they are scratch-resistant–although they certainly are–it’s that the polarization is infused. As its name suggests, the polarization is fused inside the lens. Leupold’s Guard-ion hydrophobic coating, meanwhile, sheds dirt, water, and fingerprints for a clear, crisp image, while Diamondcoat-hardened lenses prevent surface scratches. A no-slip bridge design provides all day comfort with soft-touch rubber bridge pads. Daylight Max technology provides complete UV protection for optimal performance in any environment.
Designed, machined, and assembled in the United States, all five models – the Katmai, Becnara, Packout, Switchback, and Tracer – take full advantage of the 113 years of optics manufacturing expertise that only Leupold offers. The MSRPs run from $129 to $189 depending upon the model chosen; you can get yours right here.
Or, if you’re feeling lucky, you can win a pair this month with our …
Now THAT is a great shot!
Take your best shot with Guns & Gadgets Daily’s GREAT SHOT! III $5K Gun & Gear Giveaway! Our prize package stars the Benelli M4, the “tactical shotgun with a tender touch.” It keeps going with everything you need to make that perfect shot, including a Leupold DeltaPoint Pro NV reflex sight, Leupold’s amazing performance eyewear, targets from Challenge Targets, a shotgun flashlight and laser sight from Axeon, a gift card from Cerus Gear, 100 rounds of 12-gauge ammunition from Gun Goonies, gun lights from Exude, blades from Sencut, and (last but definitely not least) a Gold membership to the Personal Defense Network! This giveaway begins today, and runs through midnight Central time on September 30, 2021.
Entering the GREAT SHOT! III $5K Gun & Gear Giveaway is simple and free! Just click here and provide us with contact information so we can reach you if you win. Below is a complete listing of the prize package on offer … don’t worry, we’ll give you the signup link again at the end.
1. Benelli M4 Series Model#11707 Shotgun Valued at $1,999.00
2. Leupold DeltaPoint Pro NV, Valued at $549.99
3. Leupold The Packout™Matte Blk, Emerald Mirror, Valued at $189.99
4. Challenge Targets Commercial Grade Texas Star, Valued at $695
5. Challenge Targets USPSA AR500 Steel Target with Armor Post, Valued at $289.99
6. Cerus Gear Gift Card (Valid only at cerusgear.com) Valued at $250
7. Cerus Gear Custom Mat Valued at $26.99
8. Axeon Optics Shotlight 120x Shotgun Flashlight, Valued at $59.99
9. Axeon Optics Shotline 650x Shotgun Laser Sight, Valued at $59.99
10. Exude OD25 (with mount) Tactical Predator Gun Light, Valued at $89.99
11. Exude OD40 (with mount) Illuminator Rechargeable Spot Light, Valued at $205.98
12. Sencut Snap Flipper Knife Cuibourtia Wood Handle, valued at $45.50
13. Sencut Episode Fliper knife Blk G10 Handle, Valued at $42.50
14. Gun Goonies B&P Buckshot -predator, 12ga. 1 1/5oz (9 pellet) 100rds, Valued at $250
15. PDN Gold Membership Valued at $124
16 PDN Personal Defense in the Home 9 DVD set + Outdoor Security Bullet Camera Valued at $228.99
Don’t miss that GREAT SHOT! … ENTER HERE!